About Me

My photo
Hey guys. The title says it all basically. There's two of us posting on this blog (Jas and Issy). We post what we like and promise not to go overboard on fangirling. Well, at least 91% of the time.We've never actually met each other face to face, but we have so much in common it's unbelievable. Forever alone together, this is koalababy and the walrus. Welcome to our world.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Baby got back.

Yes, it's been too long since either of us have made a single post. With school, and homework, and going away on holiday and everything, it's been tricky! Also, the fact that we don't have a lot of people to blog to doesn't exactly motivate us or anything... but anywho, I'm glad to be back, and whether people are actually reading this post or not, I'm going to speak out anyway, because talking to myself is what I do about 83% of the time because no one actually listens to me lol.

Paris and Amsterdam were both just so.... gosh, beautiful seems like a bit of an understatement. Paris was exactly like what travel docos and movies make it out to be, with the added quirky factor here and there. As you can probably imagine, the people in Paris were a hell of a lot more fashionable the the ones we have back home in Aussie-land. It was oh-so usual to see the average woman walking around with a big fur jacket, leather tights, Jeffrey Campbells, Thin-framed spectacles perched upon her delicate face, and of course, clutching a Chanel handbag. Man, have I ever felt more like a fashion noob in my life? (That's right, I said noob.) Me, with my hand-me down emerald blazer, black tights, crisp white shirt, and black ankle boots. That was probably my best attempt at imitating a Parisian fashion queen. Paris isn't just about the fashion though - the art galleries were my favourite part of Paris. I got a once in a lifetime chance to see masterpieces by some of my favourite artists such as Claude Monet and Vincent Van Gogh. I spent a heck of a lot of money on posters from museums, which I shall soon decorate my room with.

Bear with me, I'll say more on my trip soon, but I have to go finish some homework now.

Cheers.
- Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment